Attic Basement & ABDigital on Etsy

Attic Basement & ABDigital on Etsy

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Printable Gift Tags for Your Handmade Gifts

I created a couple more FREE printable gift tags for those special people that give and sell handmade goods for Christmas.
These two have a more modern look, and no red and green!

Again, I would greatly appreciate it if you checked out my etsy shops: AtticBasement and ABDigital, especially if you like these printables.
You can request a custom order, for tags or just about anything else, from ABDigital. My all digital shop is still young and I am just getting a feel for what the market wants. In other words, I aim to please!

The "blues" tags measure 3" X 1.5" each. The "pinks" tags measure 3" x 2".
The downloads below print as 12 tags per sheet. Just click the "Download" button in the box.You may need to use the arrows of the box to scroll so that you see the "Download" link.
I trust you can figure out what to do with them from there.
(I have not printed them out myself, so let me know if something needs tweaking.) Heavy paper stock is recommended.
And, of course, let me know how much you like them by commenting below.





No comments:

Post a Comment